Thursday, August 26, 2004
By way of an introduction...
I feel as giddy as a schoolgirl with her first crush. (Enter nervous twitter here.)

I freely admit that I am new to this blogging thing, but fret not! I will sort it all out in no time. I don't know how frequently I will post, nor what I'll talk about. There will likely be some current events and politics, quite a bit of ranting, a bit of poetry, personal anecdotes, and some humor. I aim to entertain and stimulate debate a bit. Beyond that, this is all just my own cranial sickness.

I'd like to make a bunch of promises, but I don't know if I can meet them yet...so, I'll hold off. Afterall, still kinda shallow on the learning curve here. We'll vanquish some villains soon though. You can count on that.

posted by Phoenix | 2:03 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s