Monday, October 11, 2004
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty.

Had a lovely weekend. Friday nite I worked on a project while Prince Charming napped on the couch. "Why didn't you wake me, " he asked at 8 PM.

"I did. I woke you at 4:30, 6:00, 7:00, and just now."

"Oh." Sheepishly.

Saturday morning I was up at 7:30 am, spent 40 minutes on the treadmill followed by 20 minutes of yoga. Then, a fabulous sausage and cheese omelet, made by moi and a nice long hot shower.

Then, off to the mall to see what Barnes & Noble had...then...and this is the best part:

A pedicure, a manicure, glycolic peel, and an hour long massage.

I was so content when I got home that I didn't care Prince Charming was still out. He was with the buddies watching the Badgers beat up on Ohio State. He came home giddy.

Next week is Purdue, and when we beat them, it will be time for a real celebration!
posted by Phoenix | 9:33 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s