Friday, November 19, 2004
Best Movie Lines Ever
Kathleen takes issue with some of the best movie lines ever, according to AFI, and mentions some of her own.

Not to be outdone, I want to add my twenty-two cents (adjusted for inflation).

My Chauffeur: one of my all-time favorite movies, you'll see why. Go see it if you haven't!

1. "Hey Babe! It is 'Babe', isn't it?"
2. "I'll walk your dog, I'll butter your toast; but until you tell me what's wrong we're going to be stuck in the cold."
"You think you're smart, don't you?"
"Not really."
3. "Gawd, it's hot. But thank gawd it's not sticky! Ah just hate it when its sticky. Listen to silly me! A sticky desert, why that's as foolish as an intelligent woman! Gawd I miss Tara."
4. "If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a rock at it!"
" You won't be throwing any rocks at my John Thomas!"
5. "All I have to do is find me a one-legged nun walking a goat and I win!"


Jake Speed:

1. "Why do you always have to do things the hard way?"
"Sometimes they just read better."
2. "So, who is 'Reno Mellon'?"
"It's Jake's favorite town and my favorite breakfast."


The Princess Bride:

1. Are there rocks ahead? If there are, we'll all be dead. Stop it now! I mean it! Anybody want a peanut?
2. I never said he was my greatest love, but yes, he will come for me. The Prince can track a falcon on a cloudy day; he will find you.
3. Rodents of unusual size? I don't think they exist.
4. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Tango & Cash:

1. Fubar.

Die Hard:

1. Yippee-ki-ay, mother fu**er.



More later if I feel inspired....











posted by Phoenix | 10:43 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s