Thursday, March 24, 2005
I'm Baa-aack...
I have returned f rom my 2-day seminar on Wisconsin's soils and the Nutriet Management thereof.

Yee-haw! Exciting stuff -- that is if you find two interminable days of Glacial till, nitrification, denitrification, manure, and biosolids exciting.

Let's just say, I'm glad that's over.

My super-secret spy-sistah has requested a special vanquish, and that will be coming. Other than that, things have finally slowed down a bit here. I'm so glad. I need a good cry, a day spent with my favorite Jane Austen BBC production: Pride & Prejudice, and a steady supply of Coca-Cola.

My weekend looks to be beautifully relaxing. Tomorrow I will get up late, treadmill, and then my dutiful and amazing Prince Charming will make me breakfast. I will lazily watch the news and then log on, for once not having to google the morning news for market-movers. Sigh. Then I will eventually make my way to the couch and get in my much-needed aforementioned dose of Colin Firth. Prince Charming and I will go out to eat tomorrow night to our favorite place on the other side of Lake Wisconsin: Fish Tales in Lodi. Yummy! Crab legs bigger than two heads put together!

Saturday, my loving husband has arranged for me to enjoy a pedicure and a manicure. That's "a mani and a pedi" for those divas out there. Sunday will be devoted to family, Prince Charming & me...alone. For once. Thank goodness.

So, I wish you all a wonderful, long, and relaxing holiday weekend. As soon as my annual missive from Col. E. Bunny arrives, I will post the contents of the letter.
posted by Phoenix | 5:22 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s