Friday, April 22, 2005
Special Earth Day Story
Oh. My. Gawd.

!?!

A Myanmar woman wins the Villains Vanquished Earth Day Idiot Award.

Why? Because she's breastfeeding her seven-month-old infant son...and two Bengal Tiger Cubs.

Sure, why not? Talk about Teflon Tits! (Emphasis Mine.)

Three times a day, the Myanmar housewife goes to the Yangon Zoo
where she breastfeeds the hungry black-striped, orange-brown cubs rejected by their natural mother.

“The cubs are just like my babies,” Hla Htay told Fuji TV as as one of the baby big cats suckled her breast.

...

The zoo says the breastfeeding will stop by the end of April or when the cubs start teething — whichever comes first.


Good Lord, I'd hope so! (shiver)

I'm a cat lover, but no way in hell would I volunteer for this onerous duty!

I'm still shaking my head over this. eeee-yowtch.
posted by Phoenix | 10:18 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s