Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Recommended Baby Products
Back when I was euphemistically "with child" (as opposed to how I now have the child) I was on the search for baby product recommendations. I found this sort of advice woefully lacking, so I am now presenting this small list of my favorite must-have items.

Diapers: I prefer Huggies Supreme, but Pampers Swaddlers will do in a pinch.

Baby Oil: Burt's Bees Apricot Oil

Bottles & Pacifiers: Avent

Laundry Detergent: Dreft - this stuff is amazing!

Perhaps I will have more to add later.
posted by Phoenix | 11:25 AM


>1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have a gassy baby, may I recommend Mylicon drops. It doesn't get rid of all the gas, but does make my kid more comfortable

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s