Monday, May 01, 2006
Active Duty
I am proud to announce my support and affiliation with a new blogging group, The 101st Fighting Keyboardists. Capt. Ed of Captain's Quarters, Frank J from IMAO, and Derek Brigham of Freedom Dogs are behind the creation of this group after getting called Chicken Hawk one too many times, apparently.

This is a group of bloggers who support the GWOT. I have added the 101st's blogroll too, so you can clicky-clicky.

My avatar wears a slinky black peignor and entertains in her boudoir since Dan Rather claimed bloggers sat around in their pajamas all day. I'll have to see if I can get her some combat boots to match!

I am so glad that they did this. Kudos to Frank J., Capt. Ed, and Derek Brigham.
posted by Phoenix | 9:44 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s