Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hello, Chrissy! Posted by Picasa
posted by Phoenix | 5:01 PM


>7 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!

She is beautifully adorable and adorably beautiful.

Dammit, woman, you make me want to have another...

Thank you!

; )

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

So do it! You are still young. You could use another Wee One.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger amelie said...

phoenix, hon, she's breathtakingly exquisite -- in baby form!

you make me want to become a mother someday ;-P

also, could she use another Wee One, or another Sweet One, or one entirely different?

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.

Too cute.

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!

Let us see: eight years between the first two; if I conceived this very second, it would be six years between the second two and fourteen between the first and third...

*swoons - hits floor cold*

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Never say never, Christina.

I am 14 years older than my youngest sister. And trust me, if my mom can do it, you can too.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Thank you everyone, for the lovely comments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s