Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Long Winded Rant
I want to apologize right now for the language that may be used in this post. When I get angry, I tend to express myself in ways that are less than ladylike. I'm sure you've heard worse, and when I need to rant, I need to rant. I don't need or want to be held back by censors, self-imposed or otherwise.

That being said, I am well and truly pissed off!

I watched lots of September 11 coverage. I watched it on purpose. I wanted to tend to the fire in my belly and stir it back into a roaring inferno instead of the steady campfire it had become. Watching those planes hit, watching those people jump, watching the towers fall...it makes me so angry. I am not done fighting. I am not done! I will not stop until these people are annihilated!

Oh, I'm sure that some Liberal hand-wringing Cindy-Sheehan-loving holier-than-thou troll will insist I'm being unreasonable. FUCK 'EM!

You say that we Arrogant Americans need to be more tolerant, sensitive, and understanding? I say Bullshit! I couldn't be more tolerant. I don't care what god you worship, or if you do at all. I don't care what you wear or what you say or what language you say it in. You are free to do as you wish. I simply don't care what you do. Explain to me what part of that is "intolerant".

You say you want sensitivity? I love my neighbor and his children. I want them to grow up in a safe world with loving parents and be happy. Understanding? I understand that you love your children as I do mine, that you worry about their futures and educations. I understand that you want them to be who they are. And I respect all of it. I think you should raise your children as you see fit, teaching them the lessons you think are important. Your religion is your business. Your culture is your business. I will not compel you to do or think anything, nor will I enforce some sort of morality on you. All of these things will I do, so long as you live within the laws of this land, hurt no one, and compel no one to do anything they don't want to do.

Agreed?

Good.

Now, to all you sonsabitches that think you know better: Go Piss up a Rope!

Tolerance and Sensitivity are not going to make you safe. Political correctness is not going to keep your children safe at school. Perhaps you are not aware, so I'm going to make it clear for you.

Islamic extremists don't want your understanding. They aren't interested in your tolerance. They couldn't give a shit how sensitive you are. In fact, they consider your desire to use these tools to fight them as more signs of your weakness. I assure you, they aren't going to be understanding, tolerant, and sensitive to you before they compel you to convert to Islam before they behead you.

A group hug was not going to stop the murderers at Beslan. A group therapy session was not going to stop the hijackers of Flt. 11. No amount of love was going to stop the terrorists who tried to annihilate London's commuters. Do you honestly think a Valentine and a box of chocolates is going to stop suicide bombers? No. A million times, NO. These motherfuckers are determined to kill themselves and take you with them. They are fucked in the head. They are psychofucks who just want to kill.

They are happiest when they are fantasizing about your children burning. Think about that. They want us dead. You need proof?

This isn't about religion. This isn't about differences between cultures. This isn't about US foreign policy. This is about one group of mass-murdering tyrants bent on world domination and world capitulation. They don't want you to be a Muslim. Hell, they kill plenty of Muslims, so that's not it. They want your submission. Submission.

They want you bowing and scraping to their exalted selves. They want to control the world, disposing of the undesirables and "tolerating" the ones who pay them enough. There will be no room for Jews in the caliphate. No room for freedom of thought or expression. No room for anything but the party line. Absolutely no room for anyone who dares defy the exalted ones or insult their vision of Islam.

Women will be chattel, essentially slaves, to the men who provide our keeping. If your man wants to beat you, that is his right. If your man wants to cheat on you, that is also his right. In fact, your man will have the right to do just about anything to you, including take your life. Moreover, if you dishonor him, you will be killed. You have no rights. You are a thing. You will not have a job and your children will not be yours, but his. You will live and die at his whim.

I hope you find a gracious and generous Master to bow and scrape to. I hope you adapt to the abuse.

You think I'm making this up? I'm not. The Taliban targets girl's schools in Afghanistan. You don't want those girls to grow up with a brain. By Allah, they might start thinking! That can't be good for a man who wants to keep you enslaved. Little mindless vaginas, chained to the bed of their masters, that's what they want.

Bin Laden has made it clear that he seeks our decimation. He seeks the global caliphate and an end to the excess of the Western World. He doesn't want you to worship Allah, but himself. Islamic Extremism is much more dangerous than Communism and Naziism ever thought about being. Do you know why?

Because too many people are apologizing and making excuses for it, thus denying the real threat. It is like the lobster who slowly boils to death because the water started out cold. Deny it and you die.

Tell me, are you ladies so eager to be enslaved? 'Cause I'm not. I'm not ready to be killed to preserve the honor of the men in my life after I am raped. I kinda think the rapist ought to be killed instead. Silly me!

But, even if your were somehow able to lose the war on terror and not submit to being a slave, you have still become a slave. There will be no freedom for you or any of us.

Their vision of Islam is about submission. You will submit. There will be no freedom of speech or religion. There will be no Miranda rights, though you likely will get a speedy trial in a Sharia court. Guilty verdicts are dispatched immediately at the end of a blade.

This apologistic pabulum that says we deserved 9/11 is complete and utter bullshit. Strange, isn't it, how people who preach tolerance and sensitivity are so eager to pass judgement on a nation and the deaths of nearly 3,000 innocent civilians? How hypocritical of them not to be more sensitive to the 2,996 people who didn't want to die that day. It is so intolerant of them to assume that these people didn't have other plans for their lives.

Don't tell me the US deserved 9/11. NOBODY FUCKING DESERVES THAT SORT OF THING.

NOBODY.

Don't tell me that the US planned and executed 9/11. If you insist on doing so, I'm going to tell you that Princess Di and Elvis were drinking RC Cola and reading Archie Comics in the drugstore yesterday, chatting with an Area 51 alien on vacation in the Dairy State.

Those planes, civilian airliners hijacked by arrogant stupid fucking Muslim Extremist cowards, hit the towers and the Pentagon and that field in Pennsylvania. The resulting jet fuel-fed fires weakened the steel skeleton of the towers and brought them down. You are welcome to your theories, of course, because so long as we keep the Muslim Extremists at bay you are free to do so, but I saw it happen.

You are never going to convice me that I didn't witness that day. It is burned in my memory with the fires and screams of people burning alive. The memory is crystal clear. No detail is foggy.

If you want to deny and make excuses for the terrorists, by all means, do so. I do, however, expect you to be the first ones to welcome them when they land on our shores. You can meet their swords with love and understanding and tolerate them to death. See how far that gets you. I'm sure that your intellectual superiority will keep you safe. The terrorists are just going to love you. You can give them a hug and a gift basket, I recommend some bath salts and potpourri. You can ask if they'd like to join the carpool and the Saturday Night poker game. Oops! No gambling for the enslaved! Try again! You can kiss them hem of bin Laden's robe and lick the boots of Zawahri. You can allow them to violate you six ways from Sunday and keep telling yourself that you need to try harder to understand that your husband was too intolerant and that's why he's rotting in a mass grave.

For my part, I'm going to make sure that I don't give up my weapons and have plenty of ammo on hand, just in case. I hope I never need it, but I'm all about personal responsibility. My last line of defense is me. And before some Muslim Extremist kills my husband and makes me his concubine, I'm going to do my damnedest to send him to his harem of virgins in the sky. Better them than me, I figure.
posted by Phoenix | 9:06 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s