Friday, October 24, 2008
Not Dead Yet
I haven't had a lot of free time in the last...well, it feels like forever.

I've been super busy with work and the equivalent of being a single mom four days per week.

I'd like to tell you that that's all going to change, that I will soon return to posting on something of a regular schedule, but that would be a lie. And, unlike Barack Obama, I don't make a habit of lieing.

I'm doing my best to be a good mother and a good wife and I think I'm getting a passing grade. I don't think I'm taking very good care of myself, however. I've been stressed out, I know, and have actual evidence to prove it. At least, I hope that I am attributing the evidence to the correct malady. Time will tell.

In any case, I'm around. Don't give up on me, but don't hold your breath either. Maybe I should get some guest posters. I don't know. That sounds a lot like more work.
posted by Phoenix | 9:38 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s