Friday, August 27, 2004
Who do you invite to your Fantasy Dinner Party?
Prince Charming and I like to entertain. A lot. Football parties, murder-mystery parties, casual drinking parties on the deck, dinner parties. Give us a reason, any reason, and we'll break out the fancy toothpicks.

So last night as I was packing for our weekend in Chicagoland, I got this stuck in my head. If I could invite any six famous people to dinner who would it be? And...if I could invite any six fictional characters, then who? So, after considerable thought, these are the people who have made my invite lists. I have tried to balance the male/female ratio as all good hostesses do, but that is not necessary.

Real People invited to Dinner:

1. President George W. Bush
2. J.K. Rowling
3. Rudy Guiliani
4. Jennifer Saunders
5. Jim Carrey
6. Jennifer Garner

Fictional Characters invited to Dinner:

1. Harry Potter
2. Olivia Joules
3. Bucky of Get Fuzzy
4. Scooby Doo
5. Veronica Lodge
6. Goldy Bear Schulz, the caterer/sleuth

Long-dead Figures from History invited to Dinner:

1. Winston Churchill
2. Cleopatra
3. Genghis Khan
4. Marilyn Monroe
5. Dwight Eisenhower
6. Mary, Queen of Scots


Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:26 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s