Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Autumn Cometh
Today is the first day of Fall. Of course, here in Wisconsin it is more like the Second Coming of Fall, as Summer was decidedly cool and fall-like. So, today marks a calendar change not any real change. As a matter of fact, September has already had more warm days than August did.

I love Fall. Crisp air, falling leaves, football. No more sticking to car seats, no more bees and wasps.

Yesterday was my little sister's birthday. She is 17-years-old now. When I think of her she is still four-year-old, but that is a mental trick my mind plays on me to convince me I'm not 30. Who's kidding who?


Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 8:06 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s