Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Emmy's a Bust
According to this news report, next to nobody watched the Emmy's telecast. I don't know why everybody was so surprised. I mean, come on. I know why I didn't tune in. First, I don't like Gary Shandling. I don't find him remotely humorous. Second, and far more importantly, I had no desire to see a bunch of millionaires lick the undesirable areas of Michael Moore's jabba-esque anatomy, nor to see them tell all of little people how we should vote, nor hear about the evil War for Oil, Prison-abuse scandal, WMD, Bush lied, Bush=Hitler, etc. Absolutely no desire to put myself through that. Which is not to say they aren't entitled to their opinion, because they are. But I won't be held hostage and forced to listen to that crap in an effort to be reprogrammed.

What the hell do those millionaires and billionaires know about my life and the lives of the people I know? Bubkiss. So, I chose not to subject myself to the torture. Me thinks I was not alone in that.
posted by Phoenix | 7:05 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s