Monday, September 27, 2004
Peeved
If M. Kerry refers to "the middle class" one more time in that sniveling, holier-than-thou, I-married-money, condescending manner I can not be held accountable for my actions. I despise the man and his cheap stunts to appear human and like the rest of us are so ill-directed one must wonder if he's been taking lessons from Robin Leach.

"Suffer the little people, and all that rot. Good show, Chawlie, now do tell where you got those smashing knee breaches! And your cloisonne snuff box! Demmed if you aren't the fop about town. Oh, yes, why, I am running for President here in the colonies. They don't do kings, you know. So yes, less time for polo and cricket, but one must do what one must for the filthy masses."


ARGH!


posted by Phoenix | 8:31 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s