Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Happy Thanksgiving
I would like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to my small coterie of readers. I hope you eat your fill and have a wonderfully relaxing day.

I hate to feel as if I've over-eaten. For three years now I have practiced a strategy that makes sure I've gotten to taste all I want and not feel overstuffed. I will now share this strategy with you.

I recommend that you take very small portions of the things you are interested in from the buffet. Take slightly larger portions of those things which are your favorites. Do not feel compelled to try everything. Do not feel compelled to eat everything on your plate. Do not feel compelled to have all of the desserts. By all means, try them all if you wish, but you don't really need three pieces of pie, do you?

You'll thank me when the meal is over and you feel like you are human instead of an overstuffed armchair.
posted by Phoenix | 9:50 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s