Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Thanksgiving Work
The meal is not at my house. We are going to my mother's for Thanksgiving. However, my mother is letting me do the desserts because a) they are my forte, and b) I volunteered.

All of which means that I've been busting my ass the last two nights after work. Monday night I baked two pumpkin pies. They each have decorative maple leaves on the fluting. Last night, I baked the chocolate cake and the apple pie. The apple pie, in my opinion, is a work of art! I will decorate the cake with ganache when I get home tonite.

Tomorrow, I will prepare several dishes for the meal to assist my mother. I will also prepare the appetizer...which she isn't expecting. A little mozzarella and prosciutto on French bread. That should stave off the hunger pains.
posted by Phoenix | 8:29 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s