Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Mikey Moore's Been Snubbed
Poor Michael Moore. Everybody feel bad for him. Nominations for academy awards were announced this morning and "Fu&%ing Lies and Misrepresentations 911" was brutally snubbed. All together now: PFHPPT!

Michael Moore's gamble to hold his hit film "Fahrenheit 9/11" out of the documentary category - to boost its best-picture prospects - backfired. The movie was shut out across the board.
Moore won the documentary prize two years ago for "Bowling for Columbine."

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I mean, it almost makes me feel good about Hollywood. Perish the thought! I guess what makes me feel so...orgasmic...about it is knowing how hard he lobbied for a nomination. He got a haircut, cleaned up his act, and even put on a suit! For the chief binge-eater and trader of videos for panties, this was a HUGE effort. (And I mean huge in all of its possible connotations.)

I feel so badly about Monsieur Moore's embarrassment...why...I might spontaneously dance a jig and then go buy myself a purse or something. Baby needs a new pair of shoes!

Ha ha hahahahahaha!


posted by Phoenix | 10:58 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s