Monday, March 28, 2005
Checking In
I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. Mine was chock-full of goodness.

I chilled out on Friday. It was so nice to not have anything I had to do. Saturday I had an appointment for a mani and a pedi. Now I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! Saturday afternoon I ran errands then caught up with Prince Charming. We went out to see a movie. We saw the Vin Diesel vehicle The Pacifier.

I know what you are thinking. "Vin Diesel? In a comedy?" Well, it worked! It was funny and we enjoyed it. It was nice and light and took my mind off of things.

Also on Saturday I received another phone call regarding that thing I can't talk about yet. I can say that things are shaping up though. I may have something to actually report soon.

Hey, how about those Illini, huh? I thought they were going to choke there for a minute. But I'm glad that they pulled it out. I think they are due, and I'm not just saying that because Illinois is my alma mater.

Saturday night, we had steak and king crab legs for dinner. Yummy!

Sunday was my day to attend to my housewifely duties. Cleaning, shopping, cooking, etc.

And now? Now I've got this horrendous cold that is making me dizzy. Current symptoms include a headache and a deep hacking cough.

yee-haw.
posted by Phoenix | 9:34 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s