Thursday, April 21, 2005
A Million Things
So. I found out that our favorite spy (spy sistah) has taken up a new "hobby." She's learning to "sail." So, if she isn't a spook, then I'm really jealous because I've always wanted to learn to sail. And if she is a sexy chick kicking bad guy ass and saving the world on a regular basis, then "sailing" is probably code for "learning to disarm a thermonuclear device." Hey, I can't help it if she always brings this stuff up after I've watched Alias.

Prince Charming and I are having friends over to the house Saturday night. We are going to light the fire and make s'mores. Drink. Play games. Drink. Drink some more. Should be fun, but then, we always have fun with these folks. That's why they are our friends. Who wants to spend time with people you don't like? That's what family is for. So, you know the obsessive-compulsive me. I'm fretting over the menu, even though my Prince and I have said this is totally casual. I can't help myself.

I finally got back on the treadmill last night after way too long. Gotta get that back into my daily routine. 45 minutes. Not too shabby.
posted by Phoenix | 3:02 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s