Friday, April 08, 2005
True and Funny
This post by the perfect blog mama made me laugh.

My favorite part:

This action, to put it quite bluntly, is disgusting. Do you get it, ladies? Your
heels are disgusting! You may think they're not that bad, but trust me, they
are! I don't want to see it. I really, really don't. I doubt men do, either. If
your feet repulse you; if they bring to mind the "To The Pain" speech from The Princess Bride because you're afraid that someone is going to scream, "Dear God, what is that thing?" you probably shouldn't be wearing sandals or mules, no? I'm sure The Manolo he would agree with me.


Girls - get thee to the salon, you'll feel better and look better!
posted by Phoenix | 11:33 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s