Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Apologies
I know that you were looking for something artful, witty, or clever from me today.

All I can say is I'm dealing with something today that I will refrain from identifying to my loyal readers, but that it has left me largely scatterbrained and distracted.

The Divas are all over a new topic today. Go read what the beautiful, charming, elegant, and sophisticated gels have to say. Also, a fellow Divaesque Lady rings in.

Also, the Second Chapter of the Blog Western is up. It's good! Read it!
posted by Phoenix | 11:02 AM


>2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Feisty said...

You are always artful, witty, and clever, as well as gorgeous...

; )

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

You are so sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s