Friday, May 27, 2005
NCIS Blogging
I have mentioned before how I am a nut for NCIS. Mark Harmon's gruff portrayal of Gibbs, the quirky doc Ducky, his over-eager assistant Jimmy Palmer, brilliant goth lab girl Abby, technogeek and "Proby" McGee, charming girl crazy Tony DiNozzo, and the ever-professional Kate Todd. I love it. Yeah, yeah, it is a bit ridiculous, but I enjoy it. NCIS and Alias.

So I was stunned, STUNNED, when the terrorist shot Kate dead center in the middle of the forehead on the finale.

It won't be the same without her. I don't know if I'll continue to watch. She was my favorite.
posted by Phoenix | 11:33 AM


>2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger WitNit said...

My wife will be hard to live with for a while since Kate bit the dust. I assume she wanted off the show.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Or maybe it's all a plot,,,Kate is going undercover with the terrorist who isn't a terrorist (Irie??) on a super secret mission that even Gibbs knows nothing about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s