Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Wisconsin Hell
Only in Wisconsin, I tell you!

Yesterday a friend informed me that there is a Wisconsin town that is prohibiting the playing of tag on school grounds. I've googled it and can't find a news source, but I still don't doubt it. This is Wisconsin, after all.

It just confounds me to no end. I'm sure that it has something to do with insuring the schools or something, but really...it is just ridiculous. Actually, from what I've heard, it wasn't just "tag." The story goes that all running games have been prohibited.

Lovely. The entire nation bemoans a sedentary and overweight population of video-gaming, tv watching kiddies, and then some school bans the sort of activity that might fight the other ills. Irony calling, line one.
posted by Phoenix | 9:42 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s