Friday, February 17, 2006
My Gawd!
The MSM is ejaculating so spastically over the Cheney hunting accident...you'd think he had burned a copy of the Constitution as tinder for setting a cross on fire on the lawn of a church that was littered with dead babies.

So much real news to ignore, so little trivia to obsess about, I guess.
posted by Phoenix | 9:16 AM


>1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then people wonder why some of us are so sure that the media has a political agenda. Frankly, it's disgusting what sort of trivia gets reported on while, as you say, the imported stuff gets ignored. There's a reason I avoid reading the paper or watching news broadcasts of any kind. Maybe it makes me a little bit uninformed on some things, but it beats getting ill at all the editorializing that goes on. As they say, I want "just the facts."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s