Thursday, March 16, 2006
The Bigger, The Better, The Tighter the Sweater, The Boys Depend on Us!
As another Thursday rolls around, you are no doubt chomping at the bit to discover what the Divas and Gents are mulling over this week. Fret not! We have a real gem of a topic this week:

Be Honest: Does Size Matter? Engines, breasts, penises, etc.

I have to admit that I've been looking forward to this topic for a while. My husband, on the other hand, found a notecard with the topic written on it in my calendar and was a bit curious and just what kind of smut I'm writing. Not to worry, I set him straight.

So, let's just jump right in.

The question is purposely vague, giving me plenty of latitude in my comments, so I shall start with some general statements.

First, size is not all it is cracked up to be, generally speaking. Quality is infinitely more important than quantity, in my opinion. While bigger can be better, it is not always so.

When it comes to diamonds, for example, quality is more important than size. You don't want a rock the size of a dinner plate if it is so cloudy it looks like a dinner plate. But, on the other hand, you don't want to hold out for perfection and lose out on size either. Waiting for a perfectly flawless and colorless diamond may mean that your carat weight suffers. And let's face it, if you can't see it, who cares! Am I right or am I right? So, settle for something suitably flashy, affordable, and of good quality. That's where you'll be happiest. Then hold out for more diamonds. You just can't have too many.

Engines? Hmm. It seems to me that it isn't so much about size as it is about getting the job done. Suppose you are trying to motor an aircraft carrier across the Indian Ocean. No little outboard Johnson is going to do the trick. Conversely, you probably don't need that outboard Johnson to power your desk clock either. Tool for the job, folks. Choose the tool for the job.

Breasts. Seeing as how I'm a woman, I'm going to have to say size does matter on this one. You see, I've had too many small-breasted friends who were miserable shopping for bras and gowns, never able to fill one out. I've also had friends with the opposite problem. Too much tit can lead to back aches and freak-showesque ogling. Variation is good, but we should try to stay away from the burdens of the extremes in this case. I like my breasts. I think they are just right, and I've never heard any complaints from the guys, so I think I'm okay. But, I've always felt bad for the girls at the other ends of the spectrum and wished there was some magic wand you could wave that would send Miss Double F's extra to Miss Wishing For an A Cup.

Penises. I don't think size matters here so much as what you can do with it and how frequently you do it. To be quite honest, too much might be desired by the quarterback, but it can be very uncomfortable for the receivers, if you know what I mean. In this case, I would recommend going at it as often as possible and making sure everybody scores, to extend the metaphor.

So there you have it. Size matters, but so does quality.

For more penis and breast size discussion, check out what the other Demystifying Divas and The Men's Club have to say.

Silk
Arielle
Theresa

Jim
Jamesyboy
Mark
posted by Phoenix | 9:03 AM


>1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed - quality matters most!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s