Friday, March 10, 2006
Classic Kiddie TV
I was reading this post this morning and discovered that I have my own list of favorite kiddie shows.

Do you remember Romper Room? I so desperately wanted one of those balls to bounce on.

Do you remember Picture Pages? Bill Cosby made this so magical.

Do you remember "You Can't Do That on Television"? I loved this show, disgusting jokes about barf and all!

Do you remember Degrassi Junior High? Who wasn't in love with "Wheels"?

And how about those Fraggles down at Fraggle Rock? Didn't you want to eat one of the Doozer's buildings?

And, do you remember Into the Labyrinth? Now that was a dark show, compared to what else was out at the time.
posted by Phoenix | 12:35 PM


>1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, yeah. Some classics, those. I remember watching a couple of those as a kid. Always especially loved Picture Pages and You Can't Do That.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s