Friday, May 26, 2006
Blogvella: Chapter Four
Don't you just love Fridays? Particularly Fridays before a 3-day weekend? I do. I love them. Why? Two Reasons.

  1. Fiction Friday means a new chapter in the Blogvella, and
  2. The markets close early!

Still, I'm buried in projects, so I probably won't get to leave early.

But, on to the Fiction!

Silk was up to bat this week. If you are unfamiliar with her fiction, let me just tell you that she has a definite flair. To review, then:

Chapter One: The Reluctant Assassin by Me

Chapter Two: The Cleaner by Nugget

Chapter Three: House of Cards by Theresa

And now...

Chapter Four: Beautiful Death by Silk

Read it and be amazed. I was.

posted by Phoenix | 11:09 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s