Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Mommy & Me Update
Bunny Boop was happy to see me when I got home yesterday. This is a first. Usually it doesn't register for her that I've been gone, or so it seems.

But not yesterday. Yesterday she laughed when she saw me. Laughed! And that made me laugh. So she laughed again, and before you know it, we were embroiled in a full-out gigglefest.

I laughed so hard at her laughing I lost my breath.

I honestly can't tell you anything else about it. It was a perfect moment between mother and daughter.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:26 AM


>2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger B.B. said...

I've experienced the same thing with The Lad. It's a wonderful feeling.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger amelie said...

how delightful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s