Wednesday, July 05, 2006
My Fourth of July
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post this week until now. Things have been more than a bit hectic. We are shorthanded at work and I've been pulling double and triple duty at times.

In my non-work life, I've also been busy. My house got a good cleaning over the weekend and I finished up on the 4th. Just in time, I should note, for us to have houseguests. My cousin came to visit with her husband and two boys. We had a great time talking about old times. It was a lot of fun. We really enjoy their company, even if we rarely get to see them.

I was so exhausted from a day of cleaning and playing hostess that I overslept this morning.

And I'm still tired.
posted by Phoenix | 11:25 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s