Thursday, July 13, 2006
This Minion Thoroughly Chastised
My Dear Maximum Leader,

I am deeply mortified that I missed the anniversary of your glorious arrival to the blogosphere. Three years, in this johnny-blogger-come-lately world where most bloggers become roadkill on the information superhighway, is a true accomplishment. If I have offended you overmuch with my omission, I apologize. I stand ready to kiss the hem of your ermine cloak and spit polish the jewels of your bejeweled myllan cap. It is a travesty and I should be flogged, but please don't let Small Holder do it. I think he would enjoy it too much.

I renew my pledge to not Vanquish your Naked Villainy.

And, Congratulations on surviving another year and putting up with all of us smartasses. Of course, you are our leader...

Love and Villainy Kisses,

Phoenix
posted by Phoenix | 9:09 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s