Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Top Secret Note to SpySistah:
The entire family is now convinced that you are a secret agent for some agency.

It is your own fault. Nobody goes to that many weddings in a year. Nobody!

Listen, if you need help coming up with cover stories, let me know. I am very creative. You know that. Did I teach you nothing about the art of a well-crafted lie?

How many "weddings" have you attended this year? 16? If you aren't a wedding planner, florist, or pastor, then you are telling lies - and not well.

Nobody has that many friends who all get hitched at the same time. No. Body.

I swear - you are going to get caught if you don't come up with a better story. I swear.... If you are going to be a spy, at least be a good one.
posted by Phoenix | 9:38 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s