Thursday, September 14, 2006
Blah
I'm not sure I'll be posting much today.

I need to do some Christmas brain-storming.

And decide what cookies will be going into my annual Christmas Cookie tins.


Yes, I'm a geek. And a freak. And very anal. It works for me.

I get to enjoy my holiday season instead of be harried and hurried and waiting in lines longer than those cattle chutes at Great America. I am not one of those people.
posted by Phoenix | 10:25 AM


>1 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

You're a person after my own heart. If I don't have my Christmas shopping done by Halloween, well... I don't know what'll happen, because I've ALWAYS had my shopping done by then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s