Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Question
I am considering contacting Agent Bedhead and The Phishy One at Apothegm Designs about another redo on the ol' blog design. In that vein, a few short questions for my regular readers (all five of you):

1. Are you tired of the pink yet?
2. Should I get rid of the sexy avatar? Get a new one?
3. What do you envision when you hear "Villains Vanquished"?
4. What color do you think would be better - and by that I mean a refreshing change from all the other blogs in the blogosphere and easy on the eyes?

Leave a comment or email me, please.
posted by Phoenix | 3:38 PM


>4 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

personally, I love the look. But a SpySistah skin might be fun.

The "villains vanquished" name does suggest a kick ass warrior chick...

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. You could lose the pink without hurting my feelings.
2. I like the avatar and associate it with your blog.
3. Caltechgirl sums this one up very well -- "a kickass warrior chick".
4. Teal and black.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger amelie said...

oo! i like dave's #4. teal and black would be quite wonderful.

then again, i also like the look as is. and i'm not even anywhere near being a pink person.

i, too, associate the avatar with this, and only this, blog. but i've done that with other pinups on other blogs, and they've changed, and i've managed to not cry my eyes out, so if you do find a kickass warrior chick, as ctg suggests, don't hesitate to change it if you want to.

otherwise, stay sleek and fun, just like you are.

[and how did bunny enjoy her first hallowe'en?]

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Stepstool said...

i like your page the way it is...i think the avatar just goes with villains vanquished, its like a sexy spy lady... but can you help me figure something out for my page???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s