Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Back in the Saddle
I'm back from the long weekend. Actually, I was back yesterday but I had to clean up a few details. Our holiday was wonderful. Very enjoyable. Grandma and Aunt Stepstool came for the weekend. We had prime rib for supper on Christmas Eve. Prime Rib, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, and sweet potatoes (these last two by specific request). It was an excellent meal.

After that, we opened gifts. Bunny was quite funny. She wanted to open Grandma's gifts instead of her own. As was to be expected, she was spoiled rotten. There are toys as far as the eye can see. She has started carrying her baby dolls around - dragging is a better description, actually. It is very cute.

Prince Charming loved his gifts, especially the Wisconsin Badgers hockey jersey. I raked in the sparkle. My mom got me a lovely pair of pearl earrings and Prince Charming got me a diamond necklace. Love it. I'm spoiled.

The whole weekend was wonderful, actually. I hope you enjoyed yours, too.
posted by Phoenix | 12:25 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s