Wednesday, June 27, 2007
It's going to be one of those days
I just took a phone call from a guy who is really confused.

The call began oddly, with him asking me for information, but only at 9:35 a.m. (Ordinarily people call and get real-time information.) Since it was only 9:28, a fact that I shared with him, I asked him if he wanted to hold until 9:35. He decided to get the current information.

Okay.

Then, we talk a little bit more and he asks me "What day is it?"

Perplexed, I answer, "Wednesday?"

"And the number?"

My right eyebrow reached for the sky. "The number? Do you mean the date?"

"Yes."

"It is the 27th of June."

Now he's exacerbated. "I know what month it is!"

Okay. But usually people don't call here and ask for things like the day and the date. It isn't like he's standing at my cash register filling out a check. Strangely enough, people don't call her for the weather either. Or bus schedules. Or the sale price on mangoes. Although that last one does get you closer...

Turns out, somebody's having a more confusing day than I am!

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:53 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s