Wednesday, May 14, 2008
How do you like it?
SpySistah and I were talking (read emailing) this morning and she was wondering why it is that a can of soda tastes so much better than a bottle.

She thinks it has to do with the amount of fizz.

I postulated that it was about ice. You see, my own particular preference is for a soda from a fountain. Then a can. In last place, the bottle. I think it is because the fountain always comes with ice and I always pour a can over ice. The bottle is grab and go.

She, however, doesn't like ice. So the ice argument has...melted.

Is it possible that the formulas differ depending on the packaging? What say you, engaged reader?

How do you like it?

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:36 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s