Friday, August 27, 2004
All the Cool Kids Are Doing It
1. Your name spelled backwards: Xineohp
2. Where were your parents born? Mom in Chicago, IL; Dad in Elkhart, KS
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Virus Definitions
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? The Sunbird in Colorado Springs, Casa Bonita in Denver, or locally Fish Tales in Lodi or The Ocean Grill on the Capital Square (Madison)
5. Last time you swam in a pool? my wedding day
6. Have you ever been in a school play? yeah...in middle school. I was a camper.
7. How many kids do you want? 2
8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes, but in Wisconsin you can register at the polls, so I'm covered either way.
10. Do you have cable? Yes and DSL internet too
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Motorcycles yes, mopeds no. However, when I go to visit my sister in Bermuda I expect I'll have to.
12. Ever prank call anybody? No, but I've received a great many hang-ups.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Three words: College Campus Parking
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Are you kidding? I'm working up the nerve to go hot-air ballooning next month.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled. Frankfort, Germany
16. Do you have a garden? Yeah. We built a house a little over a year ago. This Spring we went mad landscaping.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Get Fuzzy.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Of course!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Definately every morning, but also at night when I'm feeling icky.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? 13 Going on 30. Hey! I liked it. It was funny.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Sausage & black olive but Prince Charming no like olives. So we always skip the olives. Small price to pay.
22. Chips or popcorn? neither, thanks anyway.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Daily I wear Burt's Bees Lip Balm in Raisin, but my favorite is a pretty pink by Chanel.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Do what now? Is my naivete showing again?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Afraid not.
26. Orange Juice or apple? What am I gonna do with it? I prefer drinking orange and cooking with apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Prince Charming. We went to Rex's.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? The next one. I really like stuff with caramel.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2002.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Saturday
31. Have you ever won a trophy? I received one when I graduated from High School for my scholarly efforts
32. Are you a good cook? Very good. And I bake too.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? I'm a farm girl, there's no limit to the things I know how to do.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No. But my grandma does and she buys them for me. So I've got lots of that littering my cabinets.
35. Sprite or 7-up? no opinion.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? They wanted me to, but I insisted that it would be more professional if I didn't, and my name on the name patch would conjure up images of strippers...so I opted out. It was tough enough being the only female member of management without adding more grief. Besides, those fibers were nasty. And I like to do my own laundry, thank you very much.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Birth control.
38. Ever throw up in public? Gross. Definately not.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Already have the love, and could easily spend the money.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, but I also believe in love before sight, but that's a very long story.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Again, no.
42. Can ex’s be friends? I used to think yes, but now I am firmly in the No column. I'll write about the 8-year-late apology some other time.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My brand-new nephew Jared on his birthday.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? No, but it came in quick and I've had way too much ever since.
45. What message is on your answering machine? All I have is voicemail and it says "I'm not answering so leave a message and I'll get back to you."
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? The Church Lady
47. What was the name of your first pet? Blackie
48. What is in your purse? Sunglasses, pens, 3 checkbooks, wallet, Burt's Bees lip balm with and without Raisin tint, cell phone, palm, female things, and a calculator.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Yoga
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That it is Friday at the market has closed. Finally.
posted by Phoenix | 12:22 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s