Thursday, September 30, 2004
Milestones
As of today I have been at this wackiness for 1 month. I've really been enjoying it. I know I'm not in the big leagues, but this farm team is cozy and it gives me a forum to rant.

My reading public, all three of ya, should feel free to leave comment, hiss & boo or applaud as you see fit.

I'm particularly proud of the Political Poetry and you can expect more of that in the future. Furthermore, as you can see from the sidebar, I've added a poll and that will change to. I didn't post a whole lot yesterday, mostly due to time constraints, but on the rare occasion when this is true, check out the links in the sidebar. A lot of very smart people have interesting things to say there.
posted by Phoenix | 8:15 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s