Tuesday, September 07, 2004
An Ode to Harvest
Prince Charming and I were talking Sunday evening about Harvest. All of you non-farm folk may not understand entirely to what I refer. For those who are unaware...it is that time when you bring the crop in from the field.

For me, harvest has always been a wonderful melody. A mixing of family, sweat, dirt, hard work, long days, good food, and an amazing sense of accomplishment. Husband likes to drive tractor and combine. I can not describe it exactly, only that there are certain smells and feelings that I associate with harvest. Among them are:

And that's just what comes to mind in three minutes.


posted by Phoenix | 2:53 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s