Thursday, October 21, 2004
SEETHING...PFFT! PFFT! PBFFTSS!
Yeah, that's right. I am pissed. I am PISSED OFF! I am kick-a-puppy-mad. I am seething and coming over all cat like. You know, like a pissed off cat, spitting, hair raising mode that just precedes the big attack?

John "Regular Guy" Kerry is out and about today "proving" what a "sportsman" and "gun nut" he is by hunting goose. The following rant...well, I won't be held responsible, that's all. Warning: vile spew ahead, slippery on rocks, watch your step.

1. This is a blatant appeal to so-called "uninformed rednecks". I am not a political operative, but I recognize it for the shameless pandering that it is.

2. John Kerry is no gun lover. He is not a member of the gun culture. He hunts deer on his belly in the prone position, or so he claims. (Yeah, right. Sure you do, Francois)

3. John Kerry is a gun hater. He has again and again voted against the rights of regular gun-owning citizens.

4. Apparently it is okay to kill a goose, but not okay for me to prevent my own rape, at least, this seems to be today's message from the Kerry Kamp. HEIL!

5. Jackass!

6. Vile Pig!

7. He must not want the big job to bad if in the middle of crunch time he takes off to go look "regular guy" for the press. Will he be pheasant hunting when Al Qaeda makes its next big move in this war, catching him again, unprepared? Perhaps he'll be hunting spotted owl? I propose we send him to Fallujah if he's that good a shot!

8. Creepy Pandering Lurch-looking Hypocrite!

9. President Bush is campaigning and performing his presidential duties while John Kerry dinks around in a cornfield looking effete while attempting to appear manly. He looks more like Bo Derek than Bo Duke.

10. What a joke!

11. Forgive me, but I don't care about hunting. Don't care for it. I don't want to have to kill anything that isn't buzzing in my ear or about to sting. I don't deny the right to other people, however. I understand that many enjoy it, that it plays an important part in managing wildlife populations, and is an important part of some destinations' tourism. But I don't think it is more important than the preservation of my life. Apparently if I am raped by a goose I am free to kill it, according to John Kerry, but an ex-boyfriend hopped-up on drugs and intent on forcing himself upon me...let the boyfriend take what he wants Kerry seems to say.

12. Shoot a goose, Save a Rapist.

13. Okay, who thinks Kerry will actually eat that goose? Certainly not me. That is of course unless he was after the foie gras. Goes well with Dom and Beluga, maybe.

14. Hypocritejackasspanderingscumsucking goodfornothingidioteffetewimpglobaltestgungrabber!

15. Do you suppose the next "accidental" photo-op will feature him riding to hounds in white pants, red jacket, and a top hat?

16. Is it likely that any other image could make me angrier, besides Kerry apologizing to Saddam?

ARGGHH!


Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 2:53 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s