Friday, November 12, 2004
Feeling Crappy
Soddy. I'b haf a hoddendous code. Ib all stufved ub. Evvy buddy beel bad foab me.

Okay, really, I've been too weak to blog. In my time away, much has happened.

The terrorist Arafat is gone to meet his maker. Do a happy-dance. I'm sorry if the Palestinian people mourn his passing...but I feel certain that he was more hindrance than help to both the peace process and the goal of a Palestinian state.

Also, jury hijinks abound in the Scott Peterson trial. Wouldn't I like to be a fly on the wall in that room!

The fight in Fallujah is going on 5 days now and from all accounts, our boys are wiping the floor with those nasty terrorists. Hurray for the good guys.

And, yesterday was Veteran's Day. I feel much gratitude for all of those who served this nation in the continuing pursuit of freedom. Let us never forget their sacrifices, nor those of they who continue to serve such an admirable quest.

More later when I climb out of this pit of used Kleenex.
posted by Phoenix | 11:43 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s