Wednesday, November 03, 2004
I'm sorry Mr. Kerry
I'm sorry Mr. Kerry for suggesting you would drag the American people through another game of Presidential Red Rover. You are a better man than I gave you credit for, although the really classy thing to do would have been to concede last night when the picture was clear. Nothing has changed since then, afterall. In any event, I admit you did the right thing. Thank you. You are a better man than Al Gore.

I'm not sorry you lost however.

According to my gurus the Llama Butchers, Dan Rather is still bleating like a little girl about those unfair bloggers. I want my winged monkey name to be "Viv". "Viv Vanquish". I want to have a pink bow on the tip of each of my wings, wear a pink eye patch, and carry a silver sword in the manner of a buccaneer.


posted by Phoenix | 11:03 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s