Wednesday, November 24, 2004
What I am thankful for...
By no means is this an exhaustive list of all of the ways in which I am blessed, but I do want to make mention of a few things in particular:

1. I am thankful for our form of government that gives me a voice and representation and the right to vote.

2. I am thankful for the men and women of our armed services who have stood in harms way and those who continue to do so to protect this nation and who are out there spreading freedom.

3. I am thankful for my husband who loves me and treats me with respect as opposed to being chattel (like so many other women in the world).

4. I am thankful for the opportunities provided me by my parents and all of the sacrifices they made to make sure I got an excellent education.

5. I am thankful for my family, who are all wonderful people who make me enjoy life.
posted by Phoenix | 10:28 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s