Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Completely Random
Helloooooo.

I'm feeling a bit goofy. Newsflash: I'm getting my haircut this afternoon.

And now, a word from our sponsor the Science Guy:

Mineral - A naturally occurring inorganic homogenous substance that usually has a definite chemical composition and a characteristic internal structure evident in its exterior form and physical properties.

Now, back to our show...

I would like to get a manicure. I need a pedicure. I'd also like to have my eyebrows done professionally and get my skunk stripe dyed.

Oh, I put a run in another pair of nylons today. I'm three for three...that's a perfect record of imperfection!

Ta!
posted by Phoenix | 3:07 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s