Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Me too, me too
Kathy is looking for a sexy little avatar for the corner of her blog. She's looking for something representative of herself...and I quote:

She should be luscious and wearing glasses.
And be a brunette.
Because I am luscious, wear glasses and am a brunette.

I admit, after seeing the other sexy avatars, I would like one too. Although, I think mine should be wearing those great pirate boots with the turn down tops, fishnet stockings, and an off the shoulder blouse and short-shorts (in black). Her hair should be long and dark brown with a wild bit of curl. She should have those sexy cat eyes and a pert little nose and be thrusting a cutlass while swinging from a rope, in full pirate mode, so as to be in line with our "putting them to the sword" theme.

If anyone knows somebody who could set me up, please let me know. Or, if ya'll have other ideas of what would be appropriate, please let me know.
posted by Phoenix | 9:39 AM


>2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger null said...

Rion Viernon does the toon girls, and his site is at wwwDOTpinuptoonsDOTcom.

He allows free use of his ladies, as long as we don't alter them, but we can alter their backgrounds, as we all certainly do;-)

hope that helps!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Thanks, Sadie!

I'll look into that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s