Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Terrific Cartoon
Cox & Forkum have done it again! They have a beautiful cartoon up this morning. Check it out!

You know, every since that whole pajamahedeen thing hit the blogosphere I have been unsettled. I mean, the MSM believes that I, as a blogger, work in my pajamas. Which is patently false.

I mean, I'm not even a pajama kind of girl. I'm more the silk nightie and satin teddy type. Does that put me in the same bracket as that dirty DC blogger who I won't even link to? Ick. Creepy.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 7:57 AM


>3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Noble Eagle said...

Fear not. You are not in the same bracket as Skankette. Not in the same zip code, not even in the same freakin' time zone.

Only the Olympic Gold Medalist in the Limbo competition can go low enough to be in her league.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

hahahahaha

That was really funny, not to mention incredibly reassuring. I'm still laughing! I didn't realize Limbo was an Olympic event. That would be the Summer Olympics, right?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Noble Eagle said...

"I didn't realize Limbo was an Olympic event. That would be the Summer Olympics, right?"

Well if it ain't, it oughta be. I might actually start watching the Olympics if they had Limbo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s