Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Villains Vanquished Darwin Award
Mr. Free Market, over at Free Market Fairy Tales, brings me this sad tale:

LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror has reported.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off", the paper said on Tuesday. Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done. Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.

Dude...this was just dumb! I'm sorry if my male readers are offended or felt twinges of pain in reading this. How drunk do you have to be guys? I would think too drunk to walk home, but what do I know?
posted by Phoenix | 8:26 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s