Thursday, March 17, 2005
Have I?
Have I said thank you lately? I love the fact that I am coming into my own with this blogging thing. I love the fact that my readers are commenting and emailing. It feels so...cozy and friendly. There are many who simply read and move on, and I respect that. Heaven knows I'm guilty of that. I don't have a lot of time when I do my morning blog surf, so I can't comment on everything I read. I wish I could!

But, this Technorati thing helps a lot! How else would I know that I've become a regular read of Nicole? Her site, The Girl Next Door, is so cute. I guess I'll be reading her now! I don't know why, but sometimes when I bring up her site I get the football girl toon pinup, and other times I get the chick at the desk. Either way, they are both adorable. (Hello, Nicole.)

And then, there is the Southern California Law Blog. I'm listed as a Right Leaning Blog. Guilty! So, I'll be checking this one out too. (Hello, So Cal Lawyer!) Holy crap! The So Cal Lawyer is a Large Mammal! I'm on the blogroll of a Large Mammal! I don't know what to say...I don't have anything prepared...but this REALLY makes my day!

Last but certainly not least, there is another Wisconsin Blogger with VV in the blogroll. One Lance Burri, no doubt a member of the Badger Blog Alliance, blogging from Baraboo. (Hiya, Lance!)

I tell you, this blogging thing has really enriched my little life. I have more friends!
posted by Phoenix | 5:57 PM


>1 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww hun! I feel so honored that you read my site! It's always good to know that people like what you're doing. I'm so flattered!! This really made my night. Thanks so much for the linky love. I'm not srue why the skin randomly changes. I tried to fix it to where the geek girl is the default so maybe I messed something up. LOL So tell me more about this Technorati thing. I've seen it all over but haven't really looked into it to figure out what its all about and the benefits of it. I joined up tonight though so maybe I can find some time to look into it. Thanks again for visiting my site. It means a lot. Hope you have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s