Tuesday, April 12, 2005
A little more info
You know that thing I keep teasing you with? The one I can't talk about? Well, I'm going to fill you in a bit, although I will still maintain a tight hold on the details, 'cause I'm sposta.

I am being courted...for a new job. I have been told by the hiring party that I am their first choice. And, I am interested because the position entails actually using my brain for a change. The problem is, relocation is a big part of the equation. That means uprooting Prince Charming and finding him a new job too.

The benefits are significant, but let's just say that my brain, ambition, and ego would be significantly better fed. I would be running two departments instead of merely consuming oxygen like I am now. We would have to sell the house. I would have to leave my kitchen. Egads. My lovely designer kitchen that I fought with husband, builder, and cabinet guy to get my way. Prince Charming's family and my own would not be as convenient to visit, but I'm not sure this is a bad thing, if you know what I mean.

It is just so wonderful to be wanted and desired professionally. It is a real charge to the ol' self confidence. Anyway, if I seem distracted or posting is light...figure I'm busy with other things for a while.

Of course, if we are able to come to an agreement on the pesky details...my blogging habits may have to change.
posted by Phoenix | 3:10 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s