Friday, April 15, 2005
Phoenix Gets Spanked
I have apparently let the blog mama down. This post upset her. She wonders if perhaps I was switched at birth with her real blog baby. So, thoroughly chastened, I will endeavor to listen to some Zeppelin this weekend. Call it a lesson in rock.

What convinced me that it was necessary? Not so much the fact that it gave Kathy the vapors, (the blog papa didn't seem too upset), but the fact that it was billed as good make-out music. I'm all about that. Oh yeah.

She is threatening to disown me, and I can't have that! I must inherit the Snarkdom of CakeEaterLand. It is my destiny.

So, like a princess must learn to "elbow-elbow, wrist-wrist" wave to the little people, I must learn Led Zeppelin.

Like the guy said, Can do.

(note to self: be very careful what you admit on the blog.)
posted by Phoenix | 8:05 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s